Portable Appliance Testing
The Electricity at Work Act (1989) places legal responsibility on employers, employees and self-employed persons to comply with the provisions of the regulations and take reasonably practicable steps to ensure that no danger results from the use of such equipment.
Therefore portable appliance testing is an important part of any Health & Safety Policy.
Your Next Move
As a responsible person you should contact Project Solver as the next step in ensuring your compliance.
Why Project Solver?
Our testers are trained to the City and Guilds (2377) standard in Portable Appliance Testing and are enhanced CRB checked. This gives our clients peace of mind.
Our quote to you includes;
- An inclusive rate regardless of whether it is for out of hours work, at night or the weekend
- All travel expenses
- Uniquely numbered easily identifiable labels on all appliances
- Replacement fuses where necessary, free of charge
- Certificate of Compliance and report issued on CD and e-mailed to you as a pdf
- Timely reminders for re-tests at a frequency to suit you. The level of inspection and testing required is dependant upon the risk of the appliance becoming faulty, the type of appliance, the nature of its use and the environment in which it is used. The Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Code of Practice provides the basis for our recommendation.
As part of our quality assurance we invite our clients to complete a customer comment form and we are so confident of our service that we would be glad to share this feedback with you.